If your practice is going to take x-rays, you want to have a quality x-ray system. Below we have a few of the great models we offer, ranging from systems designed for small practices to x-ray rooms. If you don't see what you're looking for below, we almost certainly can get it; just contact us.
AmRad™ Medical Advantage OTS M/AT
A sturdy and reliable overhead tube support that allows the most flexible configuration choices in radiographic systems. Combine with a table and wall bucky for an imaging system capable of all general purpose radiographic procedures.
The AmRad™ Medical OTS is a heavy-duty Overhead Tube System characterized by its ease of movement and precise positioning, designed for use in any setting. Flexible in design, the AmRad™ Medical OTS has the ability to fit most room designs. Manual column movement with Vertical-Assist, Servo Auto-Tracking to table and wall stand, and fully Automated Positioning available.
- Optimal mechanical balancing and light weight design for ease of positioning with precision and speed for any patient procedure.
- 360° for column rotation and 270° for vertical tube rotation with 45° detents ensures imaging flexibility for the most difficult of patients and exams.
- Safety devices include negative locks on horizontal and vertical rotation in the event of a power outage.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use and movement.
AmRad™ DFMT X-ray System
- The Advantage DFMT is a world-class system designed for demanding hospital radiology departments, orthopedic and urgent care clinics or imaging centers.
- The crystal-clear digital SID readout allows for fast and accurate patient positioning.
- Safely and seamlessly supports patients weighing up to 650 lbs.
- A heavy duty, continuous-column tubestand allows for stable floor-mounting.
- Flat, four-way, floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of patients, and four-pedal design allows for easy accessibility to table lock release
- Collision-protection electronics and fail-safe locks ensure safe operation
- For the wallstand, center mounting or side mounting of bucky makes it flexible for any patient application or installation limitation. Plus, it has an ergonomically designed hand control for ease of positioning wall receptor and side-mounted handgrips stabilize patients during PA exams