Please note: We do NOT carry CCD or CMOS digital imaging solutions due to the low image quality and outdated technology.
XMARU 1210 SGA DR Panel [Rayence]
- This 10x12 DR Panel system is a perfect flat panel for any podiatry practice. It offers user-friendly, podiatry-specific software and excellent images at a great price point.
- The panel is lightweight (6.6 lbs), comes in a protective case and can include a custom-made orthoposer that qualifies for an ADA tax credit up to $5,000!
- System software includes podiatry-specific annotations such as Bunion Measurement, MAA - Metatarsus Abductus Angle, Proximal Articular Set Angle, Tangential Angle to the Second Axis, DASA - Distal Articular Set Angle, Talo-Calcaneal Angle, Talo-Navicular Angle, and Kite’s angle.
- Want a demo on the software? Contact us to schedule a web demonstration on how the software works in regular operations.
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Scintillator: Gadolinium Oxysulfide (Gadox)
- Active Pixel Area: 264 mm x 365 mm (10” * 12”) 2080×2560
- Active Pixel Number: 2040mm x 2520mm
- Pixel Pitch: 127 µm
- Resolution: 3.9 line pairs/mm
- Data Acquisition Time: 3 sec.
- A/D Converstion: 14bit
- Power Requirements: 115/230V (50~60 Hz)
Vita XE CR System [Carestream]
- A time-tested, hospital-grade CR, this system comes standard at a speed of 65 plates per hour (pph).
- Ideal for all types of offices, especially podiatry practices, the Vita XE comes with two 10x12 cassettes with the option to add additional cassettes (sizes are 14x17, 10x12 or 8x10).
- A durable, compact, and lightweight system, the Vita XE CR captures high-quality x-rays of any body part with minimal steps for scanning, processing, and imaging quality assurance.
- Affordable package features a single-plate CR Reader, CR flexible phosphor screens (also called image plates), advanced image management software and a PC-based review station.
- All imaging parameters are optimized, resulting in digital images that can be enhanced, enlarged, duplicated, and sent to any location in seconds as a DICOM 3.0 file with no loss of resolution. Images also can be printed or archived locally on CDs or DVDs
- Mounted on an optional wheeled CR cart, placed on a tabletop or installed in a mobile vehicle, the Vita XE system can be used in virtually any location.
Podiatry X-ray Systems [X-Cel]
One of the more highly favored systems in the podiatry market, X-Cel has numerous models fitting all types of specifications and practice needs. All models feature a 28 or 29 inch SID, a 3.5 inch (ADA compliant) or 6 inch high orthoposer, tilting x-ray head on a bidirectional arm and space-saving options. Please click on the images below to get more information on each system.
Under construction: more to come!