- IMCO-STAT Critical Test Results Management (CTRM) Software is a unique, FDA approved product that is capable of securely and rapidly transferring information between caregivers when time is critical to patient care
- Capable of sending messages from Lab and X-Ray by means of 2-way paging, secure e-mail, secure text, images, annotations, and voice to a variety of cross-platform devices such as workstations, laptops, PDAs, tablet PCs, smart phones, BlackBerrys, and other wireless devices
- Includes automatic receipt confirmation (audit trail), an event log and is compatible with existing PACS installations
- Has a 2-way bi-directional feature built in allowing the receiving caregiver to question and read back all that he/she has received
- Has an escalation feature built-in that alerts others when initial caregiver doesn't react to critical alert in a timely manner
- Works well with existing Speech Recognition Systems such as MedQuist, Powerscribe, Dragon, etc.
- Allows for increased efficiency without sacrificing quality
- For more information, read this pamphlet on Critical Test Results Data