Please note: We do NOT carry CCD or CMOS imaging solutions due to the low image quality and outdated technology.
Vieworks 17x17 Fixed Wired DR Panel
- A Vieworks’s flat panel digital radiography system with a large field coverage area of 17”x17” designed for general radiographic application using its unique image processing system and proprietary flat panel detector.
- The active 9.4 Mega-pixels system ensure superior image quality for today’s high standards for precise diagnosis performance by the Vieworks digital radiographic flat panel detector technology.
- Can be used without any connections to the X-ray generator with our patented AED (Automatic Exposure Detection) circuit included on all Vieworks flat panel detector series. In this way the DR panel works just like CR or film as it is triggered by the radiation and not by a generator interface connection.
- User friendly imaging software (Model: VXvue) with DICOM 3.0 standard provides consistent image quality at a dramatically reduced dose and faster image information with optimized algorithms for each different study. Image can be simply acquired and transmitted to the DICOM server through Gigabit Ethernet in seconds.
- Can be installed in a single, dual or multiple detector-configurations depending on the required applications.
Vita XE CR System [Carestream]
- A time-tested, hospital-grade CR, this system comes standard at a speed of 65 plates per hour (pph).
- Ideal for all types of offices, especially chiropractors, the Vita XE comes with two cassettes with the option to add additional cassettes (sizes are 14x17, 10x12 or 8x10).
- A durable, compact, and lightweight system, the Vita XE CR captures high-quality x-rays of any body part with minimal steps for scanning, processing and imaging quality assurance.
- Affordable package features a single-plate CR Reader, CR flexible phosphor screens (also called image plates), advanced image management software and a PC-based review station.
- All imaging parameters are optimized, resulting in digital images that can be enhanced, enlarged, duplicated, and sent to any location in seconds as a DICOM 3.0 file with no loss of resolution. Images also can be printed or archived locally on CDs or DVDs
- Mounted on an optional wheeled CR cart, placed on a tabletop or installed in a mobile vehicle, the Vita XE system can be used in virtually any location.
Under construction: more to come!